Sleek and polished with a feel of openness, the Cranborne is a park home with a strong and confident personality that emanates luxury and high style.
The perfectly symmetrical facade of this park home makes a bold statement. Two large roof dormers sit either side of a composite front door with square leaded glazing to either side. Feature Canexel cladding to the roof dormers and surrounding the main entrance is complimented by a perfectly colour matched stucco finish, and further windows with part square leaded glazing detail complete the look.
Inside you immediately get a feeling of openness with a large, contemporary styled, semi-open plan living space. The lounge and dining area form an ‘L’ shape and the kitchen is open through to the dining area. Vaulted, panelled ceilings further add to the feeling of spaciousness and a skylight over the front entrance lets in plenty of natural light.
The interior design is bold yet relaxed and comfortable, with feature wallpaper, natural oak engineered wood flooring and distressed white and driftwood furniture. Large comfortable sofas and footstools provide ample space to relax and a feature coal effect fire with angled flue on a black granite hearth makes a real design statement.
The impressive kitchen is exceptionally well kitted-out and includes a Belfast sink, Silestone work-top, plenty of storage space and luxury branded appliances including a stainless steel range cooker, microwave, dishwasher and American fridge-freezer. There’s also a separate utility room with a second Belfast sink, washing machine and tumble dryer.
With hessian backed carpet underfoot, the luxury continues into the bedrooms. Beautiful hand-painted furniture in the master bedroom includes a King-size bed, bedside tables, writing table and rattan high back chair. Fitted wardrobes with feature Lancaster oak and stone grey panelled, sliding doors to both bedrooms provide plenty of hanging space and a colour scheme of warm greys highlighted by striking Magenta adds personality with a strong sense of style.
The fully tiled en-suite is reminiscent of a luxury 5 star hotel suite and includes a decadent walk-in shower with over-sized soaker. Also fully tiled, the luxurious family bathroom includes a shower over bath; a continuation of the unique styling which allows all family members to quite literally soak up the luxury!
Please note: Specifications and layouts may differ and some photos may include optional extras. For full details please contact our sales team.
- BS3632:2015 compliant and protected by a 10-year Gold Shield structural warranty
- Pitched tiled roof (guaranteed for 40 years)
- PVCu double glazing with 10-year frame warranty and 5-year glazing warranty
- Two large roof dormers and a central skylight over the front entrance
- Composite front door and square leaded feature glazing
- Feature cladding in Canexel to the roof dormers and to the central, front of the park home
- White panelled, vaulted ceilings to the living space
- Natural oak, engineered wood flooring
- Inset floor mat and coat cupboard to main entrance
- Semi open-plan living space with ‘L’ shaped lounge / dining area and kitchen open through to the dining area
- ‘Jefferson’ style sofas and large foot stools with scatter cushions and bolsters
- Distressed white and driftwood furniture including two console tables, a large side board, TV unit, dining table, bench and four high-backed chairs
- Feature coal effect electric fire with angled flue and black granite hearth
- Lined Roman blinds and Venetian blinds
- Hessian backed carpet with underlay to the bedrooms
- Luxury branded integrated appliances including a stainless steel range cooker with splash back and extractor hood, microwave, dishwasher and American fridge-freezer
- Belfast sink with mixer tap
- Silestone worktop and up-stand
- Amalfi style kitchen units with soft / self-close doors and drawers
- Utility room with Belfast sink, washing machine and tumble dryer
- White, reclaimed pine, hand-painted bedroom furniture to the master bedroom including a King-size bed, bedside tables, writing table and rattan high back chair
- Fitted wardrobes with feature Lancaster oak and stone grey panelled, sliding doors to both bedrooms
- Fully tiled family bathroom with shower over bath, contemporary grey gloss vanity unit and natural rattan storage stool
- Fully tiled en-suite with walk-in shower with over-sized soaker and multi-function eco air handset